-->

Codpoints.me How to get CP for COD Mobile easily

Codpoints.me - In this meeting the admin will share a trick with you about one of the generators that we say we can use to get mobile free and unlimited CP COD.

Cp in the cod mobile game is very important, because with cp then we will be able to get premium items or skins in the game. therefore, if the information about this website is true, then this is one of the very useful information for us to pseudo. as for the name of the website is Codpoints.me
  
Codpoints.me How to get CP for COD Mobile easily

If you are curious and want to try about information about Codpoints.me, please refer to the following admin reviews carefully.

How to get free CP by using Codpoints.me
  1. Prepare a device that is connected to the internet and has installed Cod Mobile
  2. Open the browser then open the codpoints.me website or go directly to the link https://codpoints.me/
  3. On your homepage fill in your username and specify the type of platform to use, click the Connect button
  4. Please specify the amount of CP you want, then click Generate
  5. Wait until the generate process is complete
  6. After the Generate Process is complete, you must do the Verification by clicking the Verify Now button and follow all the verification commands displayed on the website until it's finished
  7. Finish


Note: Due to the process of getting this CP using a generator, the admin strongly recommends that when you use the Codpoints.me site, you must use a Mobile COD account that is not your main account, this is for the sake of your account security.

That's the information you can share about how to get free CP using Codpoints.me. Hopefully all this information is useful and can be the best reference for you, thank you.
Labels: Game

Thanks for reading Codpoints.me How to get CP for COD Mobile easily. Please share...!

0 Komentar untuk "Codpoints.me How to get CP for COD Mobile easily"

Back To Top